Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 252

Thread: The New And Improved Quotes Of The Day...

  1. #31
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Now THAT is what I would call a quotable quote Dawny! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Don't w*rk <u>too</u> hard OT Girl!
    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah I a made it to Friday.... And I can't wait until the clock says 4:00pm because when it does I am running out the door and going to take a nap. Anyway here is one that I will keep saying until the clock reaches 4...

    " Dreaming is the first step to success. Whatever invention we see today, was nothing but the result of someone's dream. So a dream, interpreted into action, is an invention."


    Have A Great Day..
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the weekend went by and my son starts school on Wednesday. I will be taking tomorrow off to spend the day with him. So here is one to get everyone through today:


    " Always remember that you are your best advocate and you and you alone will take you on the most powerful ride of your life."
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yesterday was a really good day for myself and my son. We went to the zoo and then to Chuckie Cheese. By the end of the day I was looking forward to going back to work. ha ha.... Then I met his new teacher and he is looking forward to starting school today. So here is one for today.

    "Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit."

    Conrad Hilton


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of love
    Dawn

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My thoughts and prayers to the Gary family. Here is a quote for them:

    May we live in peace without weeping.
    May our joy outline the lives we touch without ceasing.
    And may our love fill the world, angel wings tenderly beating.
    An Irish Blessing


    Peace and Love
    Dawn

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well today is Friday and the weekend is fast approaching. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow. But other then that I will be cleaning all weekend... Anyway here is one for today:


    " The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I thought I would surprise everyone with a quote on Saturday since they told me at 2:00pm yesterday that I had to work today. It shouldn't be a long day but who knows. So here is one for today:

    "The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn; the bird waits in the egg; and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities."

    James Allen

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #38
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Truly enjoy you're post.by all means please keep
    em coming.
    god bless janet

  9. #39
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning Dawnster! I'm so sorry you have to w*rk on a Saturday but I relish the bonus quote nonetheless!

    Thanks again for the daily day starters!
    Keep 'em coming please!

    TTFN
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Boy this weekend went by like it never happened. After work Saturday a friend of mine was getting married so I had to get ready for that and next thing you know it is Sunday already. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Here is one to get us started:

    " I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening."
    Larry King


    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic